Home // Chrome OS
YGOPRO CHROME OS
There is no native YGOPRO app for Chrome OS, however some Chromebooks support Android APKs. If your Chromebook has the Google Play Store then you can use the Android APK. To install YGOPRO on your Chromebook, download the Android APK from here and then follow the installation instructions.
WARNING – READ BEFORE PROCEEDING!!!
Before proceeding with the installation please keep the following in mind:
● This method requires you to enter Developer Mode on your Chromebook.
● Entering Developer Mode will delete all data on your Chromebook, including data of other users.
● Entering Developer Mode requires you to disable Verified Mode security on your Chromebook.
YGOPRO APK DOWNLOAD – CHROME OS
YGOPRO INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS – CHROME OS
Notice: We are not liable for any damage that occurs due to following these instructions. All data on your Chromebook will be deleted, this includes data for all users. Back up your data before starting.
● Put your Chromebook into Developer mode by following this guide. Warning: This will delete all data on your Chromebook and will weaken your security.
● Enable Unknown Sources by going to the Android settings screen. Open the Chrome OS settings screen and click the “App Settings” link under Android Apps. Click “Security” and enable “Unknown Sources” under Device Administration, you will see a warning, ignore it. If you don’t see the “Unknown Sources” option then your Chromebook isn’t in developer mode.
● You will need to use an Android file management app to install the APK. Launch Google Play and install a file management app such as “Solider Explorer”.
● Open the file manager app you installed, enter your Downloads folder and open the YGOPRO APK file. Select the “Package Installer” app and install the APK, just as you would on a phone or tablet.
For a more detailed tutorial please check this guide by How-To Geek.